St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance is hiring a route driver to pick up donated food and bring it back to their warehouse. You need to have or get a Class B licence. They are offering $12/hour. They are located at 2831 North 31st Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85009. Their number is (602) 242-3663 You must apply online at http://www.firstfoodbank.org/
- You would be responsible for the upkeep of the company vehicles
- Assists in the loading/unloading of trucks
- Operating manual or electric pallet jacks
- Pre-loading equipment needed for the following days route
- Washing out trailers/truck boxes to ensure cleanliness.
- Maintaining the proper handling of food
- Responsible for the proper labeling of pallets and Food Drive boxes
- Responsible for the pick up and delivery of food donations
- Completes daily reports as necessary.
- Required to drive a Class B truck to complete a pick-up or delivery.
- High School or GED.
- Required: CDL (Class B), Good driving record
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds (Will load and unload trucks) and drive a stick shift.