- Greet the guests and sell our products from the snack menu.
- Cook, especially Pop Corn, hot dogs, ...
- Ensure the tent is clean and tidy at all time.
- Help for the delivery in the warehouse (truck or container), and restock all selling areas: fridges, shelves)
- Clean all machines everyday
- Monitor the sale of alcohol to minors and intoxicated guests
- Use electronic Point of Sales, process sales with cash and credit/debit cards, ensures the register is balancing at all time.
- Respect the brand and offer an outstanding service and attention to our guests.
Personal attributes and knowledge:
- Have experience with an electronic point of sales (POS) before
- Experience in a fast food environment
- Bilinguals English and Spanish
- Able to lift boxes of merchandise (up to 33lb)
Typical work hours (except during set-up, tear-down or delivery days)
- Monday: off
- Tues / Wed: between 5pm and 7pm - 10.15pm and 11pm
- Thu / Fri/ Sat: between 1.30pm and 3pm - 10.15pm
- Sunday: 11am - 8.15pm
Dress code: All black attire: Black pants such as Dockers, Black shirt- t-shirt is acceptable, black socks and black shoes. May wear black shorts but no jeans.
For immediate consideration please call Adecco Staffing at 623-580-4030.