Parking and retrieving guest vehicles in a prompt, yet safe manner
Assisting with customers- belongings ie. wheelchairs, etc.
Valets are responsible for following American Valet-s safety and loss prevention policies including: issuing claim checks only after receiving vehicle keys
Collecting claim checks from all guests prior to issuing keys; maintaining security within parking lot
For all of our positions, we have strict appearance guidelines. For Gentleman, you must be clean cut, short haircut, and clean shaven with no tattoos or piercings. For Ladies, conservative stud earrings are allowed.
American Valet does not accept applicants with felony convictions or misdemeanor convictions. Clean driving record is required (no more than two moving violations in a 39 month period). Above Average physical fitness is necessary for a valet position. Due to insurance purposes you are required to be at least 20 years of age.
For questions call 602-861-9182 Ext. 215
Skills / RequirementsPhysical Demands:
- Must be able to run; stand during entire shift
- Must have close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus
- Flexible and long hours are sometimes required.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission (stick shift)
- Customer service experience is preferred.