This week police will be serving outstanding misdemeanor warrants. If you have any misdemeanor offenses you should look into ways to deal with them.
You can go about this two ways;
Turn yourself in any time this week from December 5th to the 9th from 8am to 4:30 at the Cordova Phoenix Municipal Court at 300 W. Washington St. with an id and payment to avoid most jail time.
Or you can sign up for the Homeless Court through one of 16 different programs offered at many of the major Human Service Providers like CASS, Community Bridges, Salvation Army, the VA and many others. If your misdemeanor qualifies for the program you can count time you spent with the agency as hours against any community service time they sentence you.
For more information about agencies that can help you with Homeless Court you can press 4 to leave me a message with your name, voice mail number and where in the city you are and I can tell you where to go.
List of Program Providers that work with Homeless Court
- Central Arizona Shelter Services
- Community Bridges
- Human Services Campus, Success Center
- Labor's Community Service Agency
- Lodestar Day Resource Center
- Native American Connections
- OIC - Arizona
- Salvation Army ARC
- Salvation Army - Kaiser Center
- Save the Family
- Tumbleweed Transitional/Independent Living Program
- US Vets
- VA Health Care - Transitional
- VA Health Care - CASSVETS