The Goodwill of Central Arizona is hosting a job fair on December 15 at the Goodwill Career Center in Peoria at 6750 W. Peoria Ave. The fair will feature local employers looking to hire in various industries including retail, human services, general labor and warehouse.
The event is free and open to the public. Job seekers should dress professionally, bring copies of their resume and be prepared to speak with recruiters looking to fill various open positions.
The fair will be December 15, 2011 from 10 AM to 12 PM
- Arizona Construction Resource will be recruiting Solar Installers, Electricians and General Laborers
- Asarco will be recruiting for Heavy Machine Operators
- Caregivers of Arizona will be recruiting for Caregivers
- Goodwill Retail Stores will be recruiting cashiers, donation attendants and Managers
- Learn It Systems will be recruiting for Tutors and Community Marketing Representatives
- OpenWorks will be hiring for Janitors and Custodians
- Pro Em will be hiring Security Guards for various upcoming events
- Sodexo Healthcare Services will be recruiting for Evening Cashiers and Cooks in the Phoenix Childrens Hospital.
For more information, please call (602) 535-4400.